no key pick up (keypad access) • expansive ocean views • king bed • walk through wardrobe • large bathtub with bath salts • double shower-head • smart tv • electric stone heater • kitchen with all amenities • Tea Tonic tea and Kicco coffee pods • basic pantry needs • bottle of McLaren Vale wine • beach bag and chairs • all linen and towels • bathroom essentials • WiFi
Perkana at The Jetty, Port Willunga is a modern coastal romantic escape, named after Perkana Point at the north end of Port Willunga beach, tucked just next to Blanche Point.
Walk into a setting of the most magical ocean views that make you feel that you are floating on top of the sea on a boat.
Perkana is spaciously big, with an open plan living area, where you can watch the sea no matter where you are - from your bed, the living area, the kitchen and dining. Sit on your own private balcony with a glass of wine and local produce and watch out for dolphins during the day or the most spectacular evening sunsets.
From $400 per night.
1 night stays are available from May - September (weekdays only).
- A plush king bed for a restful nights sleep. Wake up in the morning and open the shutters to watch the sea, with your head still on the pillow.
- Soak in the large modern bathtub with bath salts or choose between our two shower-heads - normal or rain shower today?
- A modern kitchen with all the amenities you need, where you can cook up a meal for two while watching the activities of the sea.
- A large open space living room, with the most stunning ocean views and modern coastal style that will make you feel completely relaxed. It also includes a smart TV where you can access your own streaming accounts.
- A private balcony, with outdoor lounge chairs and ottomans to soak in the view with a glass of wine and a grazing board.
- Love your morning buzz? No need to leave, as we have both a Nespresso compatible coffee machine with complimentary Kicco coffee pods and a Bodum French Press with complimentary Goodness Coffee fresh grounds. Tea lover? We have you sorted with Tea Tonic tea bags and loose leaf.
- Views over our Californian style decorative garden which changes in blooms with the seasons.
- A multi car carport at the rear of the property for easy access
- All linen, bath and beach towels provided.
- We offer basic pantry items, and complimentary McLaren Vale wine to get you started, but a range of hampers, breakfast provisions and drinks can be added at the time of booking.
Check our 'Availability & Bookings' section to see if your dates are available. The Blanche and Perkana are mirror image, identical. If Perkana is booked, check the calendar for availabilities of Blanche.
This suite is for adults only and is strictly no children or pets.
This suite is for guests only, visitors are not permitted.
The Perkana Suite is not suitable for disabilities or mobility issues. However our downstairs apartments, Baudin and Fleurieu, are.